QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1168|回复: 2

The happiness is others' ,not mine!

[复制链接]
冰儿 发表于 2009-12-28 15:44:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

Maybe I have been changing! When I stand there, I feel that my whole body is full of frastration! I'm tired! Very very tired!
Do you know what I experice? Which is happy? Which is unhappy?Maybe, you was not concerned about me at all !Because you are very confident that I will be always there to wait for you! But, you don't know how pain my heart! I watch the beautiful snow by myself! My head is filled with your image! Without you,I treat one day as one year! Then, can you understand what I have felt? Can you know what I have think?
Yesterday, I took part in my friend's birthday ∵, they were so excited that they didn't find my tear! I admit I miss you! At that time , I am lonely! Lonely! Lonely! Everyone is happy, but , I am out of them! Nobody can tell me what do you think, and who do you miss! Just only my own thinking? No! No! No! I can't believe and I can't accept it! Tear is full of my eyes! Ok! I always devote ,but, what do you do? I am tired! I am really really tired! So, I want to give up waiting for you, and I let you go! As if the sand is out of my hands! Wind is so soft, but, your heart is so rigid! I can't bear this situation! Maybe I am really wrong!
If you can get welfare, I Will smile ! I also bless all my wishes to you! Please keep promises to me: you should be sure you are much more cheerful and happier than me forever!
Please ! Please! Please!
眼镜蛇 发表于 2009-12-28 17:31:30 | 显示全部楼层
很通顺  很基础  很喜欢···
回复

使用道具 举报

眼镜蛇 发表于 2009-12-28 17:32:07 | 显示全部楼层
PS:  某英文竟然也被和谐了···
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表