只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2211|回复: 5

The Fly —Dave Matthews

[复制链接]
恩赐解脱 发表于 2008-5-12 23:32:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

& O. g6 H7 y. L! ?! n

沉浸在这首歌的时候正坐在出租车上去唱通宵的歌,让人忍不住想自言自语,没完没了。 When I pull the wings off of the fly    The fly never wonders why I did it    When I pull the wings off of the fly    The fly never wonders why I did    You know they didn't ever    Have to love me    No, no, no       And no one ever will ever    Love them now    Oh, oh, but they    They always wanted somehow    To save me    Why, oh, why    For pit's sake, they should've saved themselves    Oh, oh, but you       You always said I never missed a note    I only ever wanted to be with you       I only wanted someone to play    Play, play, play   When I pull the wings off the fly    The fly never wonders why    You know they never really ever had to love me    No, no, no      But no one will ever love them now    Oh, oh, but they   They always thought that somehow they could save me   But why oh why   For pity's sake me, they should've saved themselves    but you   you always said I never missed a note    and nobody ever knew me like you do, you do       You always said it's gonna be ok, ok    I only ever really wanted to be with you    I only wanted someone to play, play, play, play    When I pull the wings off of the fly    The fly never wonders why I did it

% L* I. W+ @- K 7 g" K; r% L( l( E[ 本帖最后由 恩赐解脱 于 2008-5-15 22:41 编辑 ]
宝贝momo 发表于 2008-5-12 23:33:49 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

宝贝momo 发表于 2008-5-12 23:33:58 | 显示全部楼层
就知道是你
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 恩赐解脱 发表于 2008-5-12 23:35:37 | 显示全部楼层
可是不知道为什么贴不了
回复

使用道具 举报